Womens Health Sexual Assault Support Service offers holistic ongoing personal support including, sexual assault counselling in a culturally appropriate, confidential and safe environment.
The Sexual Assault Support Service is available to children, adolescents, women and men who have experienced sexual assault recent or at any stage in their life. The service provides information and support to family members and supporters of anyone who has experienced sexual assault, and community groups.
- What you can do if you are Sexually Assaulted.
- Seek treatment at the closest Accident and Emergency Department
- Access or phone your nearest Police Station
- Sexual Health Services (During office hours)
- SAFE service 1800 737732 (1800 RESPECT)